Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday~ 90210


Nothing much happening today! Taylor has a cough and scratchy voice now, Yah!!! lol Brian's not going to be home from work until sometime tomorrow. The up side is I have the truck!! Oh and I think, by being a bit of a stalker (lol) i have made 2 new friends. Never met these ladies but both have helped me with this whole blogging thing! Thank you ladies!! Don't know if you are reading mine, hope you are!, but just wanted to say thanks once again! This whole time change thin sucks!! Kylie usually sleeps for 2 hours at nap time but since she technically went for nap an hour early she only slept for 1.5 hours. Ah well what are you going to do!! Oh and another upside of Brian being gone is i can watch my new DVD collection~ BH-90210!! LOL I am such a geek I know! But I love that show!! And others of course!! Oh and I am soo glad that it's nice outside, hopefully spring is starting to spring!! lol. Chat later!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I think I'm going to treat myself to Tori Spellings new autobiography - I love her show Tori and Dean Inn Love and I liked the excerpt of her book in People Mag last week...it talks all about when she was in 90210.....and all about how she ended up with none of her Dads money....she seems really normal and down to earth :)

Stacey said...

Hmm sounds intersting! Might have to check it out!