Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WOW!!

So Brian is loading his truck as we speak and then I can go pick him up!! Woohoo 2 nights in a row!! lol Ah who am I kidding? Once break up hits he'll be home allll the time and by mid may I'll want him to go back to work!! lol We just get into our own routine and sometimes, unintentionally he kinda wrecks them!! lol And the snoring my goodness, it's so hard with him being gone lots to get used to it again!! lol oh well more later!!

3 comments:

Mamma Schmoo said...

You get used to snoring?!?!? :)
DH and I have been together for going on 13 years and I still am not used to the snoring. DH, on the other hand, is used to the "gentle" nudges I use to make him stop snoring....guess I will have to move onto "gentle" punching ;)

Cheerios_Addict said...

LOL! I was going to ask the same thing. DH and I have been together for 14 years this year and I still have to move to the couch once in a while due to snoring. LOL!

Stacey said...

lol ok I confess I don't get used to but I get used to falling asleep to it maybe! And I can't relocate to the couch cause if the kids wake in the middle of the night he'd never hear them and I wake up to lots of crying!!