Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well Hello!!


So we are now back from our trip! What a long drive! We got stuck in Wawa Ont. for a day as there was a snow storm and the highway was closed. We finally arrived in Portage Que. to 3 feet of snow!! Not what we left here!! lol Met my in laws and they are awesome!! We had a great time and the kids were so good on the 4 day there and 3 day back drive! So the last week we were there it was plus 25 and i got a bit of a burn on my shoulders, we didn't take shorts cause we knew there was snow there! Boy did we really want them that week!! So here I am with nicely tanned arms and we have snow here!! Where is the justice in that?? lol Ah well So nothing majorly exciting happened, just hanging out with family and getting to know everybody. Oh my camera broke so we bought a new one and last night I tried to download the pics of the camera and for some reason it won't work!! So sad!! My computer literate friend will be coming over today to help me out!! So I have some pics on fb and I will add a couple here once I get the rest downloaded!! Well that's all for now, will be back soon!! This is me, Brian and his parents.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Sounds like a great trip!!! Welcome back to snowy Edmonton :)

Mamma Schmoo said...

Welcome back....great weather to return to huh? I really, really hope that spring is coming soon!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a great trip!