Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged from Jane

60 Questions
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Some folding chairs, a stroller and the kids car seats.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
Gee not since Before Kylie was born and that was almost 3 years now.
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Sh#t.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Taylor and Kylie. Only the 2 cause it's only 8 am!!

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
This questionnaire!

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Just getting out of bed

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Feeding the kids lunch so Kylie can go for her nap

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
An actual strip club, no but I have seen male strippers before

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Winnie the Pooh will be on later!!!!

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
butterscotch ripple

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
hot chocolate

12. What are you wearing right now?
pj's!

13. What was the last thing you ate?
popcorn last night

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Haven't gone cloth shopping in ages!!

15. When was the last time you ran?
hmm don't remember

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Ball game at mum's house

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Brian

19. Ever go camping?
yes

20. Do you have a tan?
yes

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
heck no!!!

25. What did your last IM say?
lol that they were going to take out my monthly payment soon!!!

26. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes, 2 people and they are both mine.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
I really don't have any plans for tomorrow!
28. Where is your mom right now?
Scotia Place working!

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
My big lazy boy, couch pictures of my kids when they were little and my kids sitting on the couch.
30. What color is your watch?
I don't have one, they make my wrist itchy!!

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Crocodile Dundee
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
yes - my belly!!

33. What is your birthstone?
Diamond

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
It depends on how long the line is.....

35.How many kids do you want?
2, one of each and that's what I have!!
36. Do you have a dog?
1 miniature American Eskimo and Chihuahua

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Brian my hubby

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Nope not at all

39. Any plans today?
we might go for a walk but that's about it. cleaning maybe

40. How many states have you lived in?
No states but 5 provinces!

41. Ever go to college?
I went to Nait

42. Where are you right now?
At home on the puter!!

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Waiting around for my period to start!! TMI I know but it's annoying me!!

44. Last song listened to?
Hangin Tuff~NKOTB

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Penicillin and Sulfa

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I would wear my sandals all the time if I could

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
No.

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope not.

51. What time is it?
8:14 am

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Almost all of them do.

53. Do you eat healthy?
For the most part but not as much as I should

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Clean house, play with the kids
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
No. I don't hate people.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I usually say hi

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
32

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
nope

60. How did you get one of your scars?
I have a scar on my elbow from playing baseball. When I slide into a base I scrapped my elbow pretty bad!

OK....there are 60 things about me...how about you?


And anyone else reading this is TAGGED - if you have a blog - or if not start a blog OR just add your answers in a comment here :) YOU ARE TAGGED :)

No comments: