Monday, June 30, 2008

Ugg

I soo can't handle this heat! It's sorta nice and all but I hate sitting here and sweating! I'm kinda the +22 and under kinda gal! Life would be awesome if the weather would stay about 15-20 and rain at night! For the last 3 summers we keep saying at the end of summer we will buy and ac unit for next year. Have we??? No. Why? Don't think about it when the weather is colder!! Crazy I know! Anyways off to sit in front of my fan!!

2 comments:

Mamma Schmoo said...

I have found that the best cure for the hot weather is to go to Florida! I have loved the hot weather since going there....it reminds me of the beautiful days in sunny FLA!

Anonymous said...

We were in Montana, it was 37 the whole weekend. I was so glad we could jump into the freezing lake whenever it became too much!