Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yikes!

Don't know what's wrong with me but I have folded yet another load of laundry, vacuumed and emptied the old stuff out of my freezer!!! Never did the upstairs bathroom yesterday so will do it today. Need the resident manager to come in and fix 2 dripping faucets so those area's need tidying too!!! I must be getting sick or something!! lol
on another note, Brian called today and he's leaving Fort Nelson today to continue on to Alaska. The company figures they should arrive Sunday night at the rig. Then Monday half the guys get loaded and on Tuesday the rest. Wednesday they pull out and should be back the following Sunday. Father's Day. I think the next weekend after we are going to go camping.
This weekend I will have a house guest! My very good friend is in the middle of a divorce and it's his weekend with the kids so she's "kicked out" of her house for the weekend so will be staying here! Works out nice with Brian gone, I'll have a little relief!!!
Last nights rain shower was super weird!! It was raining and hailing down here by my house and we went to Taylor's soccer game just see about the make up game and it was practically dry there!! It was up by the Grey Nun's hospital and I live over by Crawford Plains school!! It was very weird!! Kinda worked out well though. Brian didn't miss team pictures!! lol
Well I'm procrastinating about cleaning! Better get on it especially since that's what this post was about anyways!!! lol Toodles!!

No comments: