Thursday, July 10, 2008

Well...

Can't believe I'm putting this on line but here goes
Weight ~ 205.2lbs
Waist ~ 43 inches
Hips ~ 50 inches
July 10, 2008

2 comments:

Jane said...

You should choose a small item that you want and have that as a 'prize' that you will treat yourself to when you lose your first ten pounds. And then have something special that you will treat yourself to when you lose 15% of your body weight - like they do at weight watchers!

Do you like fruity candies? Can I recommend the fruit to go mini bites? OMG I LOVE them and I find I nibble them like candies but they are low calorie so you can eat the whole bag and it doesn't matter!!! And they count as fruit and veggie portions too!

Kylie's Mom said...

Best of luck to you, you can do it if you want it bad enough!!!