Yes!!!!!! Those pictures really POP now :) Can you see what a difference those mats make??? and I love the colours you chose :) Great job :)
Love it :)
I am really in to scrapbooking right now - I think it must be because I take so many more picture in the Summer and I get inspired to scrapbook them straight away :)
Thanks for your address - I'll get to the post office this week when I can :)
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
1 comment:
Yes!!!!!! Those pictures really POP now :) Can you see what a difference those mats make??? and I love the colours you chose :) Great job :)
Love it :)
I am really in to scrapbooking right now - I think it must be because I take so many more picture in the Summer and I get inspired to scrapbook them straight away :)
Thanks for your address - I'll get to the post office this week when I can :)
Post a Comment