Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well

I haven't posted much in awhile! Haven't felt very inspired I guess! I don't know that anything terribly exciting happens!! Well I guess I was complaining about Brian's lack of work awhile back well, since July 30 he's had one day off so ask and ye shall receive I guess!! However that will get our money situation back on track. In 2 weeks we will be going camping again so that will be a blast. We have a tent trailer which is literally a tent on wheels. Well 2 doors down from my mum they were selling a travel trailer for $1000 or best offer! We were so excited!! Yeah so mum went to look at it and it had no fridge and all the doors inside were just plywood! So we passed! We'd really like a travel trailer though! Maybe next year!

1 comment:

Mamma Schmoo said...

I want a trailer too!! When we go camping it looks like tent city as we usually have no less than 2 huge tents on a site. Tenting with 3 kids is very quickly losing its lustre!!