Where did the time go? My little man will start preschool on the 8. Are you sure he's not a baby anymore? Cause I'm not! I'm not ready! As much as I thought yes time alone, nope don't want it. He's supposed to be little and needing me forever! Not so much now. However to look at the up side, that leaves me 3 mornings a week to go to the gym with only one child. One. Nope, I want him to stay little like this forever! So not ready for him to be off like that. Will it get easier? I hope for his sake it will. He is so looking forward to that day and I am so dreading it. Is it always like this? That feeling like they don't need you anymore? Is it always this painful? He's not ready yet! OK OK I'm not ready for him to be ready. OK OK enough now he will always be my little man no matter how big he gets right? Right? Hmm gotta go find a Kleenex.
2 comments:
**snuffle** I hear ya! My youngest starts kindergarten on Tuesday, and I get sick thinking about it :( Not sick for him, he's raring to go, but for me!
Awwww just be sure to take lots of pictures and then you can scrapbook it all (of course) and 'grieve' that way.
Make sure you have plans for thats first day so you keep busy - going back to an emptier quiet house can be worse!
Post a Comment