Taylor is now in preschool 3 days a week and loves it! I'm so glad! Love the art work that he has brought home oh and he learned how do and undo his belt yesterday! Why is it that size 2 pants are to small on him but the 3's are way to big??? But he is having fun!
Kylie misses her Tay but we made cookies and played so she is content so far! I'm trying to get her used to panties rather than diapers cause it is definitely time! However she continually asks to go pee!! She would sit there all day if I let her!! Sunday she did go and always went when she asked so it's a start.
Both kids were/are sick. Taylor was over the weekend but it cleared up fast. Kylie started on Sun and she talks so much that she's almost losing her voice! Kinda nice truth be told!! lol can't get that girl to be quiet to save our lives!!! Must be a girl thing!!! lol
Brian's truck's been in the shop so he's been doing town work so he's been home for supper and he had the weekend off to boot!! Been kinda nice having him around!
So that leaves me! I actually have things planned every weekend for like a month!!! This past weekend I went to a baby shower, then I'm going scrap booking then Taylor's bday party then I'm having a scrapbook party then Brian and I are going out!! So that takes us to Oct 11!!! Yah!! lol
Well I guess that sums up everything for us, well not in great detail of course but the gist of things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment