Awww how did it go???? Any pictures? I remember those days!!! Sam starts Pre-K next week I'm excited to have time to myself but sad at the same time! Such a mix of emotions!!! He's growing up and he's my last baby!
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
2 comments:
Awww....hope everything goes/went well....I am not looking forward to taking my little one to preschool....Thankfully I still have a few years. :)
Awww how did it go???? Any pictures? I remember those days!!! Sam starts Pre-K next week I'm excited to have time to myself but sad at the same time! Such a mix of emotions!!! He's growing up and he's my last baby!
Post a Comment