Why do some people need to be so vindictive?? My very good friend is going through a divorce. She put an offer on a house and need to know if financing would go through by 5 today. (The house she is in now has been sold as per the judge and she needs to be out by Nov. 8) Well she got a call on Tues. saying that her ex wants to go back to court and get more money out of the house money to pay HIS back taxes!!! She had to withdraw her offer on the house and will basically be homeless on the 8. Fortunately her sis and bro will let her and her 3 kids stay with them until everything gets sorted out but grrrr!!!!
Why is that? I'm having a hard time with this! Through out all of this Brian and I have talked "what if" and he's always said that I get the house and whatever I'd need to raise HIS children even if he had to go without!! ( Awww ain't he sweet!! lol) Anyways wouldn't that make more sense than taking revenge on your ex wife and trying to make her pay when it's really the kids that are suffering??? I just do not get it!
And I have nothing to offer her at the moment as she doesn't want to move into the city. I just don't know what to do or say or even think!!!
Thanks for listening! :)
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


2 comments:
:( This sounds EXACTLY like my sisters story right now and you're right - it's maddening and so selfish! I just don't understand it.
I KNOW that Lloyd would NEVER put himself before his children no matter what happened between us...just because of the person he is and the Father he is....but some men make promises they don't keep after divorce :( My Ex changed COMPLETELY after we divorced - thats why its sooooo important to have everything written down and done legally where houses/ finances are concerned. Bitterness after divorce changes things :(
I learned a lot from my divorce!! It's driving me crazy to see my Sister going through all of this and not taking advice :(
Hugs to your friend! Hugs to you for being there!
That's too bad for her, and for the kids :(
Post a Comment