So Brian is already working for this new company!! Yeah!! He might be home for supper! This sorta sucks cause they will work him and we won't see him, however we will have money again. I know money isn't the be all end all but it does help to pay bills and have some left over for fun!!
Anyways I have two Christmas gifts bought for each kid as well as 2 for Ky's birthday. I want to get them some more playdoh as well as the hungry hungry hippos game! Super noisy but they will have fun! As well as clothes etc which they already don't like getting and they are both under 5!!!
Well they will both be dressed up the same as they did last year, maybe. If we can find the right turtles costume then we will get it for Tay.
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


1 comment:
Thats great about the job! Don't underestimate money! It doesn't buy happiness but not having it can make people unhappy and cause worries and stress. Trust me - I've been there aplenty in the past!
Thank you for kicking my butt about Christmas! I now have a couple of gifts hidden away ready and we will get a few things each week when we get the groceries and I will get a few things each time Sam goes to Pre-K. Each date night from now on will become Christmas shopping night too :( I don't do crowds well so I like to get it all done before the stores get too busy. Your gift ideas sound perfect! Sams favourite toys in fact the only things he has really played with over the last year have been his Megabloks and his playdoh! I love playdoh! He's now moved on to Lego and playdoh :) Thankfully he has inherited his brothers Lego!
Post a Comment