It's done. Brian has gone to another company. I just hope that they have more hours for him!! And he can take Cooper in the truck with him which is a relief as he's into the garbage and getting into trouble all the time!! He's still a pretty good dog though!
Today is orange day at school. Taylor had to take his play drill as that was the only really orange thing we could find!! Ah well what can you do???
Do you realize that there is only 2 months 5 days till Christmas??? lol Can't wait!
Couple more weeks til the movie Twilight!! Can't wait!!
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


2 comments:
Good luck to Brian with the new job!
thats depressing about Christmas as I am not prepared at ALL and normally I have several gifts already....I guess I should get started soon.....I'm not even in the mood.....
I AM in the mood for Twilight though lol and have been watching the countdown for the movie tick down on the movie site.....and watching all the trailers....on youtube and on the movie site....which is your favourite trailer? Have you been listening to the songs from the soundtrack online? I was surprised by them.....
No I haven't but I sure will! Thanks Jane!
Post a Comment