So we have decided to find Cooper a new home. I love that dog but him and Molly just do not get along and he needs more space to run around in. Anybody know of a good home?
I totally understand:( I know it hasn't been easy for you having Cooper there. I know how stressful its been.....I hope you find a home that you're all happy with very soon.
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
2 comments:
awwww :( *HUGS*
I totally understand:( I know it hasn't been easy for you having Cooper there. I know how stressful its been.....I hope you find a home that you're all happy with very soon.
Post a Comment