Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update.

Well let's see. Brian's new job is really working him! Hasn't been home at nights for a while now!! Hopefully that helps! He was home last night but is gone again!It's really not bad having him gone like this. Yah it's hard with 2 kids and 2 dogs but I get to watch my shows and make what the kids and I will eat etc!! lol The down side is that there are times when he needs to deal with things that I just can't, like the insurance company. Maybe they would have done something for him where as they didn't do anything for me!!

Taylor is really enjoying preschool. He asks everyday if he can go and doesn't understand why he can't go Tues. and Thurs!! He's made a couple of friends and it's so cute when he walks in and they are Hi Taylor! Look mom it's Taylor!! lol He does that too of course!!

Kylie is basically potty trained. Haven't started her on night time yet but during the day she does awesome!! She loves her panties!! She also desperately wants to go to school but she's only 2.5 so she will need to wait a bit!! She has also discovered she likes singing!! lol Check out two posts sown!!

As for me nothing really exciting! Cooper is driving me batty and as I type this he has his leash on and it's wrapped around my wrist cause he won't leave the garbage alone!! I was recently introduced to swap-bot.com and can't wait to receive my first swap!! Hopefully my partners enjoy them!! My friend will be moving this weekend so I will be helping her with that! Good times!!

Halloween was good the kids really enjoyed themselves! The wedding was nice as well.

No comments: