Monday, November 17, 2008

Whimsy jars





I signed up for a beginners swap at swap-bot for whimsy jars! I have never done them before but hey why not right?? So tell me what you think!! Please keep in mind that I need to get a ribbon to go around the top yet!!

3 comments:

Cori said...

I think they're very cute! I like the bigger patterns - you can really see them :)

Jane said...

I've never heard of these but I think you did a great job! Isn't the swapping addictive??? I've just signed up for another load of swaps - right up to Valentines day and I told myself NO MORE until after Christmas lol but then I'll get something in the mailbox and be on a high lol!

NOW I know why you needed baby food jars!

MrsD07 said...

They are cute! What are they used for? I think it's YOUR turn to get me hooked on something new! HAHA