Saturday, December 27, 2008

Catch up time!!

Hmm on the 23 we had some friends over for an open house! It went very well! The last to leave left at 10:45 and it was off to bed!! I loved doing this but think I will wait again until we have a bigger place!!

Christmas day was good, did presents here then my SIL and the niece's came over for breakfast. Just visited for a while with them then it was off to my parents house for more presents and turkey dinner!! My sister wasn't there for supper this year but it was still fun!

Then boxing day brought my baby's 3 birthday!! Where did the time go??? She was so excited and got clothes!! lol It's all good though cause she grew so much that she really needed more!!!

Today I took Ky swimming and Brian took Tay skating at Millennium Place in Sherwood Park! We should have had it the other way around! Ky does NOT like getting splashed in the face so stayed glued to me and apparently Tay did NOT like skating!! lol Oh well maybe next time!!!

Anyway that's a little updated on us and I would also like to say that I joined a blog swap on swapbot so ladies please feel welcome to leave comments!! Catch you all later!! Oh and I will put up some pics a little later!!

1 comment:

Kim(Kimmie to a select few) said...

I am so glad that you had a great Christmas, mine as well. Love when all seems right in the world, if only for a brief time even. I too am on Swapbot and will have to stop by and leave a comment on there! Hope your New year comes in just as smoothly as the old year out!