hello! Sorry - I am hopeless without Lloyd and go into a depression and hibernate :( New Year and the last week was glum :( but I survived. Thank you for missing me :) I'm so glad Christmas and NY are over and life is back to normal. 2009 is here and its going to be a good year - I can feel it. Lets get together next week! It will be good to see you!
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
1 comment:
hello! Sorry - I am hopeless without Lloyd and go into a depression and hibernate :( New Year and the last week was glum :( but I survived. Thank you for missing me :) I'm so glad Christmas and NY are over and life is back to normal. 2009 is here and its going to be a good year - I can feel it. Lets get together next week! It will be good to see you!
Post a Comment