lol Anyways I haven't been doing to much lately just the same old stuff. Brian's been gone since Thursday morning, should be home tonight!! We've already started planning our May long weekend to Brazeau! Oh I know! I put Taylor in soccer last year so was looking into again this year. Well we need a community league membership-about $40, Ky's fees would be $60, oh and a volunteer deposit cheque of $75 that they would cash if I don't volunteer and Tay's registration is $120!! That's almost $300 for a 3 and 4 year old to play soccer!! Crazy!! Don't know if they will play or not!!
Taylor slept over at Grandma's last night and ever since he came home has been a little klingon! He's spent the night there before but I guess he just missed mummy! Aww!! lol
It's almost kindergarten registration time! Where did the time go?????? And then I have to register Ky for preschool too!! Oh boy oh boy!! lol
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


3 comments:
I was considering putting my boys into hockey when they were younger due to the fact that I love the Oiler's and was hoping they would be scooped up for the NHL! UhUh!
I would of been broke and in debt in a year of paying for all their equipment and traveling and fees. I couldn't even to begin to fathom going broke and they were still only learning to skate!
So it was the outdoor free rinks for them and a hope that an agent would spot them for me!
Obviously that didn't happen and to add insult to injury, they hate skating! LOL!
Some of the things out there - well the price is INSANE!!! And the amount of things you as parents have to sign up for - well by the time you add in all your other commitments (and for me X that by 5) well thats just crazy and that was the main reason we moved out of the city and refused to put our kids into activities. We only put our girls into the little dance class in our local hall which costs next to nothing and is just a fun little class. Instead we chose to do things as a family - swimming, hiking at Whitemud ravine at weekends, Strathcona Wilderness Centre etc etc - I look for family things going on and go to those instead of putting the kids into activities. I'd rather drive us all on one day than drive 5 kids individually all week long. But you only have two so it will be easier ;)
The prices are insane and then they want you to volunteer on top of that! How much can it really cost to play soccer? The balls are cheap, the kids have all their own equiptment except for the jersy and the fields are realtively free... where is the cost??
And hockey is insane! Mine wanted to play but I refused to put him in. I have too many other commitments!
Post a Comment