So yesterday was a friend of ours birthday. He was dj ing at a pub and invited everyone out. What a great night!! Got caught up with all of our friends that we don't see all that often. We actually ended up staying til close!! I honestly can't remember the last time we(I) stayed til close!!! MY sister took a group pic and I will post it when I receive it!
On another note it was gorgeous out yesterday!! +2 instead of minus 30!! Yeah of course it is snowing now but hey what can you do?!?!? it would be nice if the city would clear the roads today when it is so nice out! But well we all know that would never happen!! lol Well gotta get ready to take the babysitter home!! TTYL!!
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great night out!!! :)
Post a Comment