Friday, January 16, 2009

Sledding

We went to Jane's today to do a bit of sledding! Kylie went once with me and once with Jane and I think once with Abby and she was done! She wanted to go play upsterns (stairs). Abby went a couple more times and then she too wanted to go play inside! Taylor and Sam braved it out, although it wasn't cold +5, and Val's little guy just wanted to go play on the play structure! Eventually Sam ventured over there and Taylor was the last man standing! By this time us wimpy adults were cold and had a hard time convincing Tay to come in! once he was in though it was all good! Once again Kylie freaked about leaving but when I threatened to leave her at Jane's it was Jane who said no!! All because of the pull ups Kylie still wears at night!! Never mind that they are dry in the morning, they are just a precautionary thing! Oh well what can you do! She should still be having a nap but,well it's such a hassle! lol Thanks for a great day Jane, Sam, Abby and it was nice to meet you Val!!

3 comments:

7jays said...

It was great meeting you and Brian too.
Can't wait till the renos are done and we can spend the day at her house scrapbooking on the 14ft island together!

Jane said...

It was great to see you all - and to meet Brian at last after hearing about him and seeing his pictures! I'm sorry most of the convo was about the renovations or me moaning about Alberta weather (lol) sorry I just can't cope with Winter....

I will blog about yesterday as soon as I have time but Lloyd is telling me to get out of bed and get ready to go out! He's nagging me to get off the computer!

Stacey said...

Oh yes the 14 foot island yes that will be awesome!!! lol Don't feel bad Jane, I just got out of bed myself!! For a change!! lol