Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagged from Kimber


Here are the rules: 1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos. 2. Select the 6th folder. 3. Select the 6th photo from that folder. 4. Post and explain about that picture. 5. Tag 6 other people.

This picture was taken in Calgary when we went to see Thomas the Tank Engine. Kylie was 1.5 years old and was patiently waiting for our lunch. doesn't she look soo little!?!?!

So I will tag anybody who is reading this!!

4 comments:

Kim(Kimmie to a select few) said...

Just noticed that you are reading the new Nora Roberts book, pagan stone, how is it? I do like her "love" books as Nora but I am in love with her J.D Robb "..... in death" books.
Just Love her!!!

Stacey said...

It was awesome!!! I usually only read JD Robb too but this series looked good and it was!!

Jane said...

That is such a cute picture of Kylie!

MrsD07 said...

What a sweet picture!!