Monday, February 9, 2009

The first five to respond to this post will recieve something in the mail hand made by me!!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. {might be a little while}
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a card. It may be a layout or a burned CD. I may even bake you something. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
** The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, Facebook . . . If you don’t have a blog, OR Facebook, then contact me and we’ll figure it out). The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
*** The above I completely and totally copied from Tess...

2 comments:

MrsD07 said...

I've already posted, so do I win by default????

lmao

Stacey said...

I think so since you are the only one to respond!!