Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I smoke. I hate it. Just haven't found enough will power to quit yet.
2. My biggest regret when I was a teen is not having enough money to play AA ball. i think I would have done good and gone farther.
3. I've always wanted kids but knew having them would make time speed up and that I would die faster! However not having them time goes by just as fast!
4. I get passionette about alot of things, however the passion fades fast.
5.I am a pack rat. I have a hard time throwing things away!
6. I spend way to much time on the computer!! lol
7. I am addicted to pepsi!
8. Since having kids I have gained 60 pounds, that I can't seem to get rid of.
9. Even though I have a few close friends, I sometimes still feel alone.
10. I have had glasses since I was 4, I believe.
11. When I was 23 i had 7 teeth pulled. 4 wisdom and 3 baby.
12. If I'm tired an the least bit chilly, I shiver and shake, alot!
13. I have lived in 5 different provinces for at least a year each.
14. When i was 5-7 I figure skated!
15. I don't really watch "chick flicks" .
16. I am not a girly girl but apparently my daughter is going to be!! Great!!
17. I want to get a nose ring but I'm positive people would laugh!
18. 90% of the time i prefer books to the movies.
19. I have small feet. I can wear boys shoes!
20.I will be sending my son to the same elementary school I went to!
21. I live with 2 men!!
22. In elementary school, I set a school record for girls shot put!
23. I have only been to 3 concerts. Bon Jovi, Vince Gil, and Alan Jackson.
24. I have recently discovered I am claustrophobic. I tried tanning in a bed and completely freaked out!
25. I am pretty shy until I get to know people. Some take it as stuck up or aloof but it's just shy!!
I have tagged Jane, Kim and Tess on facebook although Jane isn't really on anymore! So any of you reading this you are tagged here too!
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


2 comments:
Hmmmm should I put mine on my blog too....it took me ages to write mine - I wish I could write short things but I always end up writing too much. I like that you are shy but live with two men hahahahaha! OMG I don't give people a chance to be shy do I? I'm sorry...I just barge in and start talking and then you just think OMG!!! Who IS she????? hahahaha!!! At least you don't look at me like I'm mad - Tess does! Tess stares at me sometimes like I'm completely well and truly off my head :) I know she loves me really hahahaha
See I write too much - I can't shut up - even when I'm writing! hahahahahaha - it's like I'm on speed :)
lol It's all good! Eventually I start babbling too!! You are the only one who picked up on the 2 men part!! lol
Post a Comment