I am miffed about a swap right now - I spent aged making my house shaped ones and now I haven't received any - one guy says he has sent one and its late and the other person hasn't even sent!!! The coordinator refuses to angel and says to just accept that some swaps you will just be disappointed!!! :( THIS swap was important to me!! I really liked my atc's for it and sent them early :( POO!!!!
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
1 comment:
cute shaped ones!
I am miffed about a swap right now - I spent aged making my house shaped ones and now I haven't received any - one guy says he has sent one and its late and the other person hasn't even sent!!! The coordinator refuses to angel and says to just accept that some swaps you will just be disappointed!!! :( THIS swap was important to me!! I really liked my atc's for it and sent them early :( POO!!!!
Post a Comment