Well I have officially worked for 2 days now. It's called Lydale and it's a disaster clean up place. We go in after fires, floods, vandalism, mold, sewer back ups (ewww!), and homicide/suicide clean ups! So far I'm just doing final clean ups as I don't have steel toes yet!! Anyways that's it!
Brian's having a good time so far being Mr. Mom! The kids seem to enjoy the time with him so that's good! But I have to actually be up at 6 am!!! I'm not home til 5!!!
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


2 comments:
Congrats on the new path!! That job sounds neat; wondering what happened and what went on. A friend of mine's brothers do that line of work as well.
We watched a show on that a few years back - interesting job! Hope it's going well and you're enjoying the change of scene! We'll miss you!
Post a Comment