Thursday, November 19, 2009

Girls night!

Thanks to all you lovely ladies who made last night awesome!!! Poor Tara who will be stuck in a box and end up in a coma, Val who turns to stone and drowns, Sharon who's parents walk in on her and Jane who get tips from her parents!! lol Anyways it was nice meeting Lorraine and gosh I have forgotten your name but I do remember that's you are Platinum!! lol It was great to get out!!

Jane if you are interested google Cook County Saloon. You will see the bull there! Can't wait to see pics!!! Thanks again!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Yes it was a great night!! Platinum's name is Shauna :)

Stacey said...

lol Thanks!!! We'll have to do it again soon!

7jays said...

Fabulous time! Too bad that I only got a couple hours in, seemed like I missed alot of the fun!

Can't wait to do it again soon. BUT there is no way I am getting on a mechanical bull! ;) Jane can enjoy that one alone.

Jane said...

You're all a big disappointment re the mechanical bull idea....but at least Shawna said she'd do it too :)
I had a great time last night - thanks so much for coming along and helping make it a great evening :)

Lorraine said...

So much fun! Definitely a great night of laughs & sometimes knowing "far too much about a person"..
but the night was wonderful..and I'm considering the bull ride..