MMmmmmm yum!!! I love chocolate covered pretzels. We made bags of them about 5 years ago and gave them to teachers as part of their gift!! They were a big hit!!
Have you tried minty choc covered Ritz crackers??? You use the bags of mint flavoured chocolate drops/ melts from Michaels and melt it then dip each cracker into the chocolate. Allow to set - DELICIOUS!!!!
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
3 comments:
MMmmmmm yum!!! I love chocolate covered pretzels. We made bags of them about 5 years ago and gave them to teachers as part of their gift!! They were a big hit!!
Have you tried minty choc covered Ritz crackers??? You use the bags of mint flavoured chocolate drops/ melts from Michaels and melt it then dip each cracker into the chocolate. Allow to set - DELICIOUS!!!!
I love choc covered pretzels too! Never made them, just bought them... Hehehe like everything I make! ;)
Oooh, this looks like something I could do!
Post a Comment