I have pics just haven't done anything with them yet!
Dec. 23
We had a bit of an open house. Kinda disappointing cause only half the people showed up and everyone was gone by 8:15!! However I had quite a few calls as to why some people couldn't make it and it's all good!!! lol The up side was we had lots of food for Kylie's party! Ok it wasn't that bad, we did have alot of fun and it was nice to get together with everyone.
Dec.24
Went to my SIL and had a decent time! Of course her and I shared a bottle of wine so that could be the reason!!! Kids went to bed fairly good and Santa came!!!
Dec.25
Went and spent the whole day at Mum's. Had bacon, eggs, and pancakes for breaky, did our gifts and Ky and I had a nap!! Then a wonderful turkey dinner!! Then it was home to clean up for little Miss's birthday!!!
Dec. 26
Had Ky's birthday party and 2 kids couldn't come as they had the stomach flu. Did not want puking kids here!!! lol Was kind of a small party as it is on a bad day but she still had lots of fun!! Received lots of puzzles which is good cause she loves them!!!
Dec.27
Went to Brian's sperm donors place where the kids got more clothes! They weren't very excited but I was!! They are growing like weeds!!! Played Wii there and I think Brian's convinced on getting one!!!!
Dec.28
Brian left on a run and the kids and I had a camp out on the living room floor. Reminder to myself, don't sleep with Kylie. She kicks in the back!!!
Today
Brian's still gone and I just found out that he will be gone til the first. Ditched on New Years again!! I guess it's all right, good for the pay cheque for sure but the last time he was home for New Year's was Dec. 2003!!! Almost 6 years ago!!!
So that was my holidays in a nut shell. How was yours????
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


3 comments:
You've had a full week!
My oldest's birthday is tomorrow, so I understand the whole party thing with a birthday sandwiched between Christmas and New Years. I'm looking forward to eight 14 year olds descending on my house tomorrow :)
Sounds like a fun Christmas :) Hope to see some pictures soon :)
Busy Busy!
Post a Comment