Well I am being sent for a sleep apnea test. The doc thinks my heartburn is under control now but this feeling of not needing to breathe is sooo not good! Plus the 4 times last night I woke up to take a breath!!! First though I have to go for a lung test to make sure I don't have asthma!
So what's new in your world?????
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


2 comments:
Oh brother!! you're probably feeling like a guinea pig with all these tests they are making you do?? lol
My Uncle has a sleep apnea machine that he has to wear (mask) at night to sleep.
Did you call me back??? I don't think you did??? I waited....maybe the person at the door kept you busy! Speak to you soon and enjoy the reuse centre - let me know what you get :)
Post a Comment