Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stolen from Jane

Marriage Tag

1. What are your middle names? James and Lynne

2. How long have you been together? Almost 7 years

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? About a week!

4. Who asked who out? Brian asked me.

5. How old are each of you? I am 33 and Brian is 27

6. Did you go to the same school? Nope not at all

7. Are you from the same home town? Kind of. We were both born in Edmonton but he moved to Ontario at age 2.

8. Who is the smartest? Really it depends on what's happening! I was better at school but he listens to the news and I don't.

9. Who majored in what? I'm actually a baker by trade and Brian took his class 1 to drive truck.

10. Who is the most sensitive? Probably me!!

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Edmonton to Ottawa.

12. Who has the worst temper? ME - by FAR!!!

13. How many children do you want? We have 2 and that's good!

14. Who does the cooking? Mainly me but he BBQ's!

15. Who is more social? Both of us are about equal but he gets to do it more!

16. Who is the neat freak? Brian more tha me I think!

17. Who is the most stubborn? Definitely me! Although he has his moments ;)

18. Who wakes up earlier? Brian mostly cause of his job! Sometimes he's up at 3am!!!

19. Where was your first date? BP's for dinner and then to a movie, but not sure which one.

20. Who has the bigger family? He does. He has 3 sisters and 1 brother. I have 1 sister.

21. Do you get flowers often? HAhahahahaahhahaha not at all!!!!

22. How do you spend the holidays? Quiet family holidays at home. And at mum's too!

23. Who is more jealous? Me.

24. How long did it take to get serious? About 3 weeks of always being together it kinda became official!!

25. Who eats more? It varies.....sometimes me and sometimes Lloyd...

26. What do you do for a living? I am a full time stay at home mum and Brian's a truck driver.

27. Who does the laundry? Me however Brian usually does his own.

28. Who's better with the computer? Me by far. Brian could take it or leave it

29. Who drives when you are together? Brian - always. Unless he's been drinking.

30. What is your song? Santana feat. Chad Krueger~ Why don't you and I.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Lol you might want to check your answer on #25!!!

Stacey said...

lol hahahaha opps I really stole this from Jane hey???