Monday, June 6, 2011

Staying Positive!

Brian's work is still slow so things are still tight around here. However we have alot to look forward to so I'm staying positive! Today I'm going on a field trip with Taylor to the John Walter museum where we will make candles!!  This Sat. night B is having a bday party. The 12 is his actual bday and Ky has a party that day too!! Then on the 17 I'm having a Miche bag party! (There's still room if you'd like to come!!! http://www.michebag.ca/ )  Then on the 25 is a baby shower for my soon to be here nephew! The kids have a bday party on the 26 and then they whole fam damily is going on a field trip to Jurassic Forrest. The grade ones and kindy's are going together!! then on the 30-3 we are camping at Wizard Lake. So see I do have some things to be positive about!!!  Anyways i'm a little sad though that schools coming to a close and next year I will have a grade twoer and a grade oner!!! Where did the time go????? Here's some pics for ya!!

Princess fairy!!

Great big huge marshmallow!!

No comments: