So where to start!! Our summer was fairly normal I guess!! lol We didn't go anywhere for holidays this yer. Just bummed around the city.
September saw both my kiddies in school full time!! Yikes!!!! What to do with my time??? I went back to work!! I am a receptionist at The Alberta Native News/The Edmonton Jewish News. I work 9-2:30 everyday. The kids are really enjoying school and I like the work. Brian started a new job. Doing the same thing but now with this company there is now breakup!! So between my job and no break up we may actually get ahead!! lol
Kylie stared sparks this year and Taylor started Beavers. They are both really enjoying it!!
We recently received a new visitor to our house and it's one i want gone!! It takes up so much time and is very hard to get rid of! Also it's such an unwanted visitor and has such a bad rap!! Lice. Yes I said it, lice. Oh how I hate you!! Anyways oh! My bil and his wife had a baby boy this summer! Aiden is such a cutie!! Anyways here's some pics for you!! Opps the pics showed up in the middle but aw well!! lol
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago




1 comment:
yay you're back in bloggy world!!
Post a Comment