What a day!! I had my daughter to get her needles this morning. She was actually pretty good about it until it was time to leave!! Then she fussed all the way home. So about an hour later we all went for a nap. Fourtunatley Brian was home and he got her when she woke up. Once Taylor and I woke up he got a call to go to work. Well did Kylie scream!! She wanted Daddy. Now she's running abit of a fever but some tylenol and scobby doo movie seem to be helping. Then my dad phones and tells me that one of the soldiers killed last week was the brother of one of the girls that I played ball with way back when. It's so sad cause I remember him at the ages of 4-8. I have no way of getting ahold of her to express my sympathy, so if you read this Speedy, I'm thinking of you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment