Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sickies!!

So after Kylie's needles she ended up sick for 3 days. Went to the lake on the 30 and she slept all day!! Got up Sunday and now Taylor has a fever and all that fun stuff. His voice is nearly gone as well. The differences between my two sickies is he will sit and watch a movie while she will toddle around. But does he ever get whinny!!! And he wakes up more while she just sleeps. Plus she will just cough but no he has to cough so hard that it makes him sick!! Have you ever cleaned up second time around orange juice?? Yucky!! i almost lost it on that one!!! And to top it all off I still have my cough from like May and have a constant headache. Of course work has gotten busy for Brian so of course he's missing out on all of this fun stuff!! I just wish we could all get better so we could go do some fun stuff around town. Of course this is saving money so... I've been loading them up with fruit especially watermelon. They have hardly been eating but as long as they are drinking I'm ok with it. Well someone is crying so off I go....

1 comment:

Kylie's Mom said...

Hello? Anyone there LOL???