So last year we had a flower bed in front of the kitchen window. However we had all the neighbourhood cats decided to use it as a litter box! So we have decided to plant grass there instead. So yesterday we went and bought seeds. And Taylor has decided that they are actually grass weeds!! For some reason he can't or won't say seed. So we just came in from watering our weeds! I know it's a little early but since we are leaving soon for holidays we thought we'd do it now and hope that by the time we get back there is at least the start of grass!! So once the weather warms up and it's flower planting time, I'll just get a couple of planters and do it that way! It will look just as nice and not take up as much time so to speak! I'm getting excited for planting. I can't wait til we have a house although I don't start plants from seeds as living in a town house there just isn't room. Maybe one day I will try!
No comments:
Post a Comment