Wednesday, March 26, 2008

LP

LP is down for maintenance and so it has thrown my morning routine! Ah well should be doing other things anyways like laundry and tidying for our impending trip! Instead I am reading blogs and posting blogs and face booking!! lol Always something else to do isn't there??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Day 2 with no LP, how are you surviving?

Stacey said...

lol not to bad! I won't have it for 3 weeks so i guess i will survive!! lol

Mamma Schmoo said...

It has been throwing me off as well but at least it is giving me time to catch up on blogs! :)

I really should be cleaning or laundering something as well as we leave for a trip in 3 days and I haven't even started to pack...

Cori said...

I missed it more than I thought I would, probably because I'm sick with sick kids, so want to do nothing more than veg on the computer. Now it's back and slow, it's driving me bonkers. yes, I whine much...