Monday, March 24, 2008

Nothing new

Nothing new here. We will be leaving for holidays in about a week. So not looking forward to that drive. Hopefully it will be all right! Easter was all right. The kids sorta understood about the Easter bunny. They got 2 new outfits and 2 new movies each. They were happy. Not alot of chocolate but that's all right cause they don't need it and mummy sure doesn't either!! lol
Just found out that my sister's boyfriend broke up with her this weekend. I'm feel bad for her however she sometimes makes it very hard to feel sorry for her or to try and help her feel better. I know it's her grieving process but dang it!! My sis and I are not what you could call close! Just not to sure what to say or do!
So I also need to go down to the Primerica office and sign some papers to start my journey on helping people get out of debt faster. Tara has been doing so well helping people out and she just loves it! Especially seeing their faces when they realize how much faster they can reduce debt! I just have a problem with being to shy!!
I love nails! I bought a kit to do a french manicure at home and even though it actually looks homemade ( I messed up a bit!) I still love how it looks! Makes me feel so purdy!! lol I will get better with practise and it's sooo much cheaper! I have little gems on my thumb nails and a heart and butterfly on my pinkies! One on each as pinkies are soo small!! lol Anyways that's it for now! Talk soon!

2 comments:

Kylie's Mom said...

My husband used to be a Primerica agent, when you had to do it full-time, there was no part-time. That was a while back.

I still like their products and what they stand for. Good luck!

Mamma Schmoo said...

Good luck with Primerica!

I wish I had nails to do... :) lol