Thursday, March 20, 2008

Slacker!

So Tara and I were supposed to go to the gym tonight but after gabbing for a bit decided that we really didn't feel like so we went shopping instead!! lol However I bought some slim fast bars to try!! heehee Oh and some do it yourself french manicure set with some glittery things!! Shh Brian doesn't know about that yet!! And I was a good Easter bunny and got some chocolate for the 3 kids!! heehee! So anyways that only once this week, bad girl! And for just about the whole month of April I won't be anywhere near a spa lady. Dang it never gonna lose that weight if I keep this up!
On a different note some of the blogs I read, I must say that some of these ladies are very crafty!! I'd love to know how they are doing some of this stuff would be awesome! And having the room to spread out to do it would be even better!! One of these days I will!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I WISH I had room to spread out my craft stuff! I have 24 inches by 12 inches and thats IT......I use the space where my keyboard sits - I just push my keyboard out of the way and use the space in front of my computer screen.....

I watch Martha Stewarts show in the mornings and get my inspiration there :) Dollarama is good for ideas too :) They have a whole aisle of ideas :)

I'm taking part in an ATC swap on scrappers haven right now too - thats an easy craft because it's like scrapbooking but each page is only the size of a playing card :)

Stacey said...

Hmm that sounds easy peasy! Maybe I'll look into that! Thanks Jane!