Thursday, March 13, 2008

Secret Sister on LP

So we are doing secret sisters and I was having problems with my girls never writing to me! So I let the gal who was running it know and now I have 2 new girls! Well the one I know who it is does not respond to me and the one who knows who I am has never written!! How the hell are we supposed to get to know one another if nobody writes?? I know it's supposed to be secret but I do ask generall questions and do volunteer general info about myself! Is it just me??? I thought this would be fun but it's more of a head/heart aache than anything else. Ah well I guess I'll know better next time!

5 comments:

Hope Walls said...

I wandered over here from Tammypoop's blog - and I totally hear ya about it sucking when you commit to something but the other people won't. Makes it seem very unfair and single-sided. Try and not take it personally, though - often people don't even realize the impact their actions have on other people. You can be my secret sister. We'll just post random anonymous nice notes on each other's blogs lol

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm sorry it's not working out for you. I was forced to hand over the managment to Dallas and Gumbie, otherwise I'd get it going for you.

Many people had high hopes, but unfortunately many that signed up weren't serious.

Stacey said...

No worries Monica I'll keep ploding along! Just kinda frusterating that's all!!

Mamma Schmoo said...

That sucks to hear! I thought about signing up for it but then realized that I would probably be the one not fulfilling my part of it so I chose not to. Sorry to hear that it is not what you hoped it would be.

MrsD07 said...

I hear ya there, they've switched my secret sister a few times, and I am still having the same result! Not sure if messages are just being lost in the shuffle, or what, but I am lucky to hear from the new one every 6 weeks or so, and even then it's usually 1 or 2 lines in an email.

My other sister though, the one who doesn't know who I am, is GREAT! We talk so much, and I can't wait to meet in person!