Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thank you

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who read my blog! As a SAHM some days it feels like I get no real adult conversation, especially the days when Brian is gone over night! Also thanks for letting me read yours! It feels a little lonely some days being here by myself with 2 little ones and between this, LP and yes facebook, it's a little less over whelming! So thanks again and please feel free to comment so I know who you are!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading it! Keep posting away!

When I was a SAHM, I had to rely on all the same stuff, was in yoru shoes pretty much with the exception of living out in the boonies!!

Jane said...

I'm here reading!!! We're recovering from germs and colds and yuckies so have been housebound and I agree its nice to have some adult company online :)

Anonymous said...

I actually don't know what I'd have done without the internet when I was a SAHM, I'm sure it saved me!!!

Kylie's Mom said...

I'm here! In my mom's day she had to go talk to the neighbours so she didn't go loonie when my dad worked up north. Thank God for the internet so I don't have to do that LOL.