Well it's been awhile since I've posted but honestly I don't know what to say here!! lol Everybody else's always seem way more interesting! Well let's see, Christmas went well. The kids finally "get" Santa and presents so that was fun. For weeks after they kept asking for Santa and more gifts!!
Boxing day brought Kylie's 2nd birthday and more gifts! I can't believe my baby is 2!! Where is the time going??
New Year's Eve was boring!! We were going to go out but Brian had to go to Whitecourt or Edson or something so he wasn't home. So I watched movies! Yeah how exciting!!
We signed Taylor up for soccer this year and he is sooo excited! It's mighty mites so they probably won't be doing to much other than running around but it should be fun! And with him being old enough for soccer that meant preschool registration! Oh where does the time go?!?!
I have recently joined Spa Lady! Hoping to lose 50lbs! So far it's been about 2 weeks we've been going and I seriously hope that this works! I've actually gained 2 lbs!! Not good. I've cut back on my Pepsi and am eating less so hopefully!
Anyways that's it for tonight.!
√完了しました! 顔 だし Ng 530562
3 years ago


1 comment:
Wow good for you re. Spa Lady! You have about the same amount to lose as me! Last year I took up running and ran a 5k run in September - I loved it and ran several times a week - and gained 30lbs!!! Can you believe it??? hahahahha!! Typical me :) (actual that was thanks to some meds I was taking for my migraines lol but I couldn't believe my bad luck lol)
I wish you better luck :)
Post a Comment