Friday, March 7, 2008

Trip to meet the in-laws!

So in April we are leaving to go to Portage Du Four in Quebec so that I can finally meet my in-laws after almost 4 years! Driving down there with 2 kids should be fun!!We'll be gone almost the whole month if Brian has his way!!! But as nice as it will be to meet them, his dad is really not well at all so after this it's not unlikely that it could be the only time we see him. So hoping to make it as fun as possible.
On a different note the gym is going well although I haven't noticed anything other than a weight gain of 2lbs!! WTF??? Maybe if I quit drinking Pepsi!! Not that I'm addicted at all~ RIGHT!!!! lol I have cut back but gotta stop and start drinking water and milk. Anyways kids are asking for me so TTFN!!

No comments: