Sunday, June 15, 2008

LOL





Not to generalize to much but boy can you tell the difference between some men and women when it comes to taking pics!! Brian took 81 pictures of his trip and to be totally honest they are boring!! Only 2 of wildlife and the rest the road or the trucks or the scenery but the scenery pics all look the same!! lol It sounds horrible but I would have gotten way better pics!!! lol I know he was working/driving but still!! lol I'll put the wildlife ones out! The first is mountain goats and the second is Bison. Apparently there is a sign saying leave them alone. Don't even blow your horn! i guess some truckers had blown the air horn and instead of the Bison running away the attacked the trucks!! And the last one is in miles and shows how far north they went!

2 comments:

Jane said...

OMG I sooooo know what you mean!!!!! Lloyd went to Jasper with his British friend last year and he took about 10 pictures and they were boring - two were of his friend in the hotel room and the rest were useless anyway! And then last week my Son went camping with his friends and I was looking forward to scrapbooking his pictures for him and there was only one picture worth scrapbooking!!! Men don't have a clue!!!! Yet some (most) of the best photographers in the world are men so some of them GET IT!!! Just not the ones I meet ;)

CEO of the Blended Family said...

I can happily say that some of the best pictures we have of our kids my man took! Unfortunately, I can also say I know exactly what you mean though - I asked him at Tony's party to make sure we had face shots of everyone to scrapbook - and #1 - he didn't get everyone and #2 - the ones he got (besides of our kids) are not really great pics of anyone!