Friday, June 13, 2008

This may be to much info but...

I'm 31. I'm done having children. Even if something happened to these guys or to Brian I am still done. My tubes aren't tied, he went. So if I am done, why oh why do I still need a period??? I could get a hysterectomy but then I'd have to take estrogen pills. Why can't my body just stop?? I'm tired of my period and won't miss it at all. If I go by my mum I still have another 20 years of this crap!! Anyways just a thought. No more kids = no more period!! Anybody else feel that way?? Or am I just weird?? That could be it too!! lol

3 comments:

Kylie's Mom said...

I'm still nursing so I've been without for 18 months!!! I am so dreading its return. I could totally do without a period, I hate them.

Jane said...

Isn't there a pill now that you can take where you don't get a period at all? Lloyd doesn't want me to take it because he worries about the side effects of it long term but you could speak to your doctor about it.

Or a partial hysterectomy? Keep the ovaries....

I consider a hysterectomy every month because my migraines are related to my period and the drugs I take are so strong....sometimes I wonder what is worse....but then these new drugs have this wonderful weight loss ;)

Stacey said...

Yeah I've heard of that but apparently the blood clots could work their way out and possibly kill you. Hmm partial one. Never knew that!!