Ever since we got back from holidays thing have sucked. Peben Edmonton doesn't exist anymore so Brian is working out of Nisku. Since then he hardly goes on any runs, well except for that Alaska run. Anyways it's been so slow that this last week we have had $20 to our name. That's it! Now he gets paid this Friday and once bills and everything is paid, providing I pay the full amount we are behind $100. That doesn't even include groceries, smokes or gas!!! Good time to quit smoking but I hate to be "forced" into especially since I know he won't quit! GRRRRR I can't afford to go back to work as I would spend more in daycare than I can make and it doesn't help now! These things generally work out but what a stressful thing! Down to bare bones in the cupboard and I can't ask mom and dad cause they are behind on bills from when dad was sick. And his parents can't either. What to do. Sorry this is way more info than I might normally share but I'm at my wits end. I don't mind being on a budget etc but this having nothing is killing me!! OK not killing but defiantly stressing me! Anyways supper is ready gotta go feed my babies.
1 comment:
That sounds very stressful. I hope things work out.
Post a Comment