This may be harder than I thought!! I'm already at 19 points just by having cereal and a sandwich!! Yikes!! And what I was planning for supper, even if I barely eat will put me way over!! Hmm what to do! Any idea's?? Anyone!!
I would get a few WW magazines from the library, or pick up a couple next time you're out shopping. They have sample menus in there, and lots of ideas on how to save points.
What about changing from bread to Ryvita? I love Ryvita!! And do without butter or spread on it? How about using a little fat free salad dressing as your spread instead or a little olive oil instead? A little drizzle? Try to have salad sandwiches with lots of veggies instead of meat and cheese with perhaps a yogurt with it for your protein instead or a FEW almonds.
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
3 comments:
Is it the bread that is a lot of points? Bread, especially white bread, isn't really that easy for your body to digest
I would get a few WW magazines from the library, or pick up a couple next time you're out shopping. They have sample menus in there, and lots of ideas on how to save points.
What about changing from bread to Ryvita? I love Ryvita!! And do without butter or spread on it? How about using a little fat free salad dressing as your spread instead or a little olive oil instead? A little drizzle? Try to have salad sandwiches with lots of veggies instead of meat and cheese with perhaps a yogurt with it for your protein instead or a FEW almonds.
Post a Comment