I don't know what child tax is - I see it mentioned on LP sometimes but not getting money you were getting always sucks lol! I was getting $100 a month for Abby until she turned six and then it stopped lol - that sucks! ;) now I only get it for Sam ;)
I am just over 30 and a mum of 2 kids. Taylor and Kylie. I also have a dog. Molly. She is a miniature American Eskimo/ chihuahua. I have been married since 2004 to a great man and wonderful person.
2 comments:
I don't much care for their system of it being bases on income....but we wont go there :)
I don't know what child tax is - I see it mentioned on LP sometimes but not getting money you were getting always sucks lol! I was getting $100 a month for Abby until she turned six and then it stopped lol - that sucks! ;) now I only get it for Sam ;)
Post a Comment